Friday 11 March 2016

An Unprecedented Second Post of the Day

(Probably Definitely some spoilers ahead)

Araewenel went full steam ahead with the Minas Tirith epic tonight. I knew that people had said that it was awesome, and I did see one spoilerific thread in the official forums (well, I saw the title) - so I had an inkling of what was coming. But not the full extent of it. It would be very difficult to foresee all of that of course. I completed my two new epic battles, without dying or failing any of the side quests which frankly feels like a great achievement for me, and then, of course, Grond arrived. 

You know when you become aware of what your face must look like, where a moment previously you were oblivious? I had a few of those this evening. I must have looked comically horrified for a good chunk of tonight.

People who have been through it will know what it feels like, and those who haven't have such a treat coming their way that I don't want to spoil anything at all. Besides, I'm probably kidding myself if I think I can write about it coherently tonight! I'll just leave it at this: when it was over, I put my hands over my face and sobbed and sobbed. That was a magnificent piece of work, LotRO (Made of Lions, I believe <3). That's how it should feel.









No comments:

Post a Comment